The sleeves are complete! I had some major problems with the sleeves. The main problem is I’m using cheap stretch velvet because I didn’t want to spend the money on real velvet. I ran into a problem when I had to line them with the cheap purple satin. One whole sleeve had to be redone. Lots of cussing involved. It fits great and is quite heavy. When I hold my arms out it is quite dramatic. All that’s left is hemming and steaming the dress.
I haven’t decided if I like the idea of a cape. I’m afraid it might completely obscure the dress. I’m going to start my daughters sleeping beauty dress and think about it.